Investment Banking Analyst Internship 2023
(Spring, Summer & Autumn)
- Develop core investment banking skills such as financial modelling, company valuation, in-depth market research, value chain analysis and preparation of presentation materials
- Interact with key decision makers of industry-leading companies especially in the fields of technology and highly scalable ESG-oriented growth sectors
- Take on hands on responsibility on mostly cross-border project execution
- Work closely with an entrepreneurially-minded, dynamic and down-to-earth team
- Team player with strong business acumen and passion for high growth investment banking
- Three years of university studies in Finance, Economics, Industrial Engineering or other relevant field with an outstanding academic track record
- Superior interpersonal and content creation skills in English and Finnish
- Previous work experience in investment banking, private equity, management consulting or business development is considered an advantage
The position requires full-time employment for 4-6 months with a flexible start in Spring or Autumn 2023, Summer start can also be considered. To apply, please send your application, CV and grade transcript in a single PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 September 2022. Please, include your preferred internship period (Spring or Autumn) in the application. For more information, feel free to contact Associates Liina-Johanna Leeve (+358 50 380 0066) and Tomi Mustonen (+358 40 053 4447). We will start arranging interviews as soon as suitable candidates arise.
Translink Corporate Finance
Translink Corporate Finance is one of the most active global investment bank boutiques in mid-market M&A with offices in 36 countries. During 2019-2021, we completed 104 successful mid-market deals across Nordics. In Finland, Translink Corporate Finance is particularly strong in technology and technology-enabled services companies and has extensive experience from complex cross-border transactions. We have trusted relationships with industrial companies, private equity funds and family offices.