Translink Corporate Finance rekrytoi harjoittelijaa syksyksi 2022. Hae mukaan kasvavaan ja kansainväliseen mid-market M&A yhteisöön! Tarkemmat tiedot ja hakuohjeet löydät alta.
Corporate Finance Internship 2022 (Autumn/Summer)
- Team player with strong business acumen and passion for corporate finance
- Three years of university studies in Finance, Economics, Industrial Engineering or other relevant field with an outstanding academic track record
- Superior interpersonal and content creation skills in English and Finnish
- Previous work experience in investment banking, private equity, management consulting or business development is considered an advantage
- Develop core investment banking skills such as financial modelling, valuation, market research, value chain analysis and preparation of presentation materials
- Interact with key decision makers of industry-leading companies especially in the fields of IT, technology and highly scalable ESG-oriented growth sectors
- Take on responsibility on mostly international project execution
- Work closely with an entrepreneurially-minded, dynamic and down-to-earth team
The position requires full-time employment in Autumn 2022, Summer start can also be considered.
To apply, please send your application, CV and grade transcript to email@example.com by 3 October 2021. For more information, feel free to contact Analyst Liina-Johanna Leeve (+358 50 380 0066) or Partner Sami Miettinen (+358 40 073 5835). We will start arranging interviews as soon as suitable candidates arise. Final selection will be based on a very limited participant case challenge.
Translink Corporate Finance
Translink Corporate Finance is one of the most active global corporate finance firms in mid-market M&A with offices in 30 countries. In Q1/2021, Translink ranked Top 1 Nordic advisor in small-cap M&A deals and Top 2 Nordic advisor in mid-market M&A. Overall, Translink has advised clients in 108 M&A deals during 2018-Q1/2021 in the Nordics. In Finland, Translink is particularly strong in technology and technology-enabled services companies and has capabilities for complex cross-border transactions. We have trusted contacts within industrial companies, private equity funds and family offices.